Old October 3rd 07, 12:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Steve Steve is offline

Default HOW MANY people listen to Distant (100 mile) AM at night?

On Oct 2, 6:05 pm, SFTV_troy wrote:
On Oct 2, 3:16 pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:

wrote in message

oups.com...

David Eduardo wrote:
wrote in message

There is data for every hour of the day, but licensed only for use by
Arbitron subscribers. It takes a couple of clicks to get a
Midnight to 6 AM ranker or table.

If you have that information, please share. How many AM
listeners are there during the 8 to midnight hours?

Where? To what station? In what market? AQH listeners,
cume listeners, MSA listeners, DMA listeners?

I don't really care. Just pick some random market, 8 pm to midnight,
and AQH Share. I just want a rough estimate of how many spend their
evenings listening to AM.

Thank you.- Hide quoted text -

All evening? Literally from 6:00pm to midnight, without interruption?
My guess is that very few people do this.