Old October 3rd 07, 12:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default HOW MANY people listen to Distant (100 mile) AM at night?

Houston (Houston,Texas) is the fourth largest City in
America.Houston,Mississippi, I have never been there before.I have been
to Houston,Texas before.I had to get the hell off of that fast traffic
expressway, Fast!, I dodged off into an old shopping mall area. They
drive like there is no tomorrow in Houston,Texas.They will run over you
if you don't look out!
cuhulin