Old October 3rd 07, 03:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] PocketRadio@gmail.com is offline

Default HOW MANY people listen to Distant (100 mile) AM at night?

On Oct 2, 1:54?am, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"RHF" wrote in message

ups.com...

On Oct 1, 11:20 am, "David Eduardo" wrote:
wrote in message

roups.com...

Brenda Ann wrote:

[National AM] is where you sell national products. People buy Coke,
Pepsi, STP, Quaker State (and Quaker Oats) everywhere. Most
nighttime radio has long been such spots (as has network radio).

Advertisers are not interested in anybody older than 35.

Actually, 35-to-54 is a key if not total part of most campaigns. Nearly
all
ad agency business is bought against 18-54 or some subset,

- like Assimilated Hispanic Women between 25 and 44.

d'Eduardo - "Assimilated Hispanic Women"
Have the BORG been 'assimilating' Hispanic Women

No, this one is a Klingon plot. But still, resistance is futile.

(Interestingly, my spell checker suggested "Clinton" for "Klingon.")- Hide quoted text -

"News/Talk/Sports:Radio's Last Bastion"

"Music FMs of any flavor are utterly screwed... Right now -- while FMs
are losing the music audience to new media -- satellite radio is
offering more News/Talk/Sports programming than we can fit on AM
radio..."

http://ftp.media.radcity.net/ZMST/daily/IS031005.htm