Old October 3rd 07, 09:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] oeguet@gmx.de is offline

Default Speedup NEC-Engine, using multiple CPU-Cores

IT IS INCREDIBLE!
My beta NEC-Booster is WORKING now!

I implemented the Frequency Sweep (FR-Cards 1) optimization. For
more then one Frequency, the multi-processor / multi-core enhancement
of my PC is fully occupied. On my dual-core Pentium, the calculation
time decreases almost to half of normal NEC2 calculation time.

I will do now the Radiation Pattern optimization. Especially, if
somebody only have one Frequency defined. This part is a non-trivial
part and takes some more implementation time.

I need some people as a beta-tester. So I can fix all bugs and special
cases.
I will let you know, when I am finished.
Aziz