Old October 3rd 07, 11:46 AM posted to rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.car,rec.radio.shortwave,ba.broadcast
RHF RHF is offline

Default HOW OLD are you?

On Oct 3, 3:02 am, SFTV_troy wrote:
- Brenda's disappeared.
- She's not about to admit she was wrong (a sign of maturity
- is someone being able to say, "Ooops my mistake.").

SFTV -aka- "Hybrid Digital" Man,

And this post has the 'sound' of "Maturity ? - NOT ! ~ RHF

BAD comes and goes as her schedule permits.

Until then consider actually Listening to a Shortwave Radio :
So that you can Hear What We Hear and Communicate
About All These Great Changes Toward A Digital World :
Based On Your Own Personal Experience Listening To
Over-the-Air Radio Broadcasts.

Remember one of the Newsgroups that you chose to Cross-Post
the original Message to was Rec.Radio.Shortwave which happens
to be a Newsgroup populated by many Avid Shortwave Radio
Listeners (SWLs) and AM & FM Radio Broadcast Listeners (BCLs).