Old October 3rd 07, 12:27 PM posted to rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.car,rec.radio.shortwave,ba.broadcast
[email protected] SFTVratings_troy@yahoo.com is offline

Default HOW OLD are you?

On Oct 3, 5:46 am, RHF wrote:
On Oct 3, 3:02 am, SFTV_troy wrote:

- Brenda's disappeared.
- She's not about to admit she was wrong (a sign of maturity
- is someone being able to say, "Ooops my mistake.").

BAD comes and goes as her schedule permits.

She just posted 30 minutes ago. The fact is, she doesn't want to
admit that she was wrong when she kept insisting (again and again)
that the Web existed in the 1980s.

Even AFTER we explained to her she was mistaken, she still refused to
listen. I hate stubborn people who refuse to listen, even when others
are trying to be helpful.