Old October 3rd 07, 12:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] SFTVratings_troy@yahoo.com is offline

Default AM Ratings after 7pm - How many are listening?

On Oct 3, 4:47 am, RHF wrote:

Even more reason to convert the old Analog TV http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Very_high_frequency
5 and 6 over to an Expanded FM Radio Band

What the hell are you talking about? Channels 5 and 6 are *already
occupied* by ATSC DTV channels. I routinely watch channel 6 out of
Philadelphia, and you are NOT going to take it away from me. TV is
more important than some fm station.

(Besides the TV was there *first* and has a right to stay there.)

It's bad enough we lost UHF channels 51 and up. Now you want the FCC
to take away channels 5-6 too? **** that idea.