Old October 3rd 07, 01:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] SFTVratings_troy@yahoo.com is offline

Default HD / IBOC

On Oct 2, 3:23 am, "Billy Smith" wrote:
wrote in message
On Oct 1, 11:16?pm, wrote:

TheGay,Lesbian, Transgendered Shortwave Club fully supports hybrid
digital or in-band on-channel broadcasting.

Oh, I am soooooooooooooooo scared! Yea Bud, I'm sure they will listen
to aGay,Lesbian, Transgendered Shortwave Club! LOL!

He might hit you with his purse. Better watch it, hahaha.

You people are no better than racists. Do you wear your KKK sheets
while listening to skywave, and then celebrate by going-out and
beating-up a gay man until he's a bloody mess?

You close-minded, hateful *******s disgust me.