Old October 4th 07, 02:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Terry Palmersheim Terry Palmersheim is offline

Default (OT) Sputnik Special Event Station

You're right. 0000 to 0006 UTC, I just reset my clock. NASA J-Track shows it
over northern Chile right now moving NW. Should be audible again shortly.

"Burr" wrote in message

"Terry Palmersheim" wrote in message
. ..
AMSAT AO-51 heard here in Montana from 0100-0106 UTC as it passed
overhead on 435.300 mHz with fair signals. Pre-recorded announcement by
woman then the Sputnik telemetry signal repeated.

Terry Palmersheim, KC7LDP
Helena, MT

Why / how can you post a report about something that hasn't happened yet.
It is 0059 right now.