Old October 4th 07, 03:55 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Default Hallicrafters in another SciFi movie

William Sommerwerck wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
William Sommerwerck wrote:

Almost completely OT: I'd like to remake this film, simply to have a
scene where the evil industrialist, sitting in his wheelchair, is shoved
off the ramp (qv, Richard Widmark in "Kiss of Death"), crashing to the
ground below, just before the ship takes off, allowing several adorable
puppies to be taken in his stead.

How about letting the puppies push his wheelchair off the ramp? ;-)

That's even better. And it would really up the CQ (cuteness quotient).

I think every script nees a little push from cute animals! Some
scripts should be pushed into the trash, and never filmed.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida