Old October 4th 07, 01:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
mike mike is offline

Default FS: Garmin GPS III Plus GPS Receiver and Mapsource Software

Price reduced to $150 shipped. Thanks, Mike

On Sun, 30 Sep 2007 13:42:58 -0500, mike
wrote:

Hello, I have a very nice Garmin GPS III Plus GPS Receiver with
Garmin Mapsource US Roads and Recreation CD, Magmount external antenna
and cable to plug into the PC. The price is $170 shipped for all.
Please email me if interested or for pictures. Thanks, Mike