Old October 4th 07, 12:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Steve Steve is offline

Default AM Ratings after 7pm - How many are listening?

On Oct 3, 7:40 am, wrote:
On Oct 3, 4:47 am, RHF wrote:

Even more reason to convert the old Analog TVhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Very_high_frequency
5 and 6 over to an Expanded FM Radio Band

What the hell are you talking about? Channels 5 and 6 are *already
occupied* by ATSC DTV channels. I routinely watch channel 6 out of
Philadelphia, and you are NOT going to take it away from me. TV is
more important than some fm station.

(Besides the TV was there *first* and has a right to stay there.)

It's bad enough we lost UHF channels 51 and up. Now you want the FCC
to take away channels 5-6 too? **** that idea.

Hmmm. Sounds like you don't like the idea of someone going in and
messing up that particular piece of spectrum, huh?

Well, now you know how WE feel. Take it and suck on it!