Old October 4th 07, 08:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default Nightime Secondary Service Protected to 750 Miles

David Frackelton Gleason, the pathetic, unaccredited fool who poses as
'Eduardo', wrote:

"D Peter Maus" wrote in message
.

What Radio claims,...and I can speak with some clarity, here, having
been involved in the process for a good chunk of my career, even up to
this last spring,...is that what it does is dicated to by the public,
based on focus groups, perceptual research, and music tests in front of
listeners. And that advertisers and listeners respond positively. What
Radio doesn't tell you, is that the focus groups are highly selected from
'desirable' listeners, as defined by advertiser requirements and
expectations,

Now that is a generalization that my fit one company, but in every
experience I have, with a dozen research companies I have delt with, as well
as our own, such a statement is, if not an exaggeration, a lie.

You know about lies, do ya?