Old October 4th 07, 09:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default HOW MANY people listen to Distant (100 mile) AM at night?

On Oct 4, 7:35 am, wrote:
RHF wrote:

Once Again d'Eduardo - All of 'your' Numbers a Irrelevant to
this Group of Avid Long Distant {DX} AM/MW Radio Listeners [.]

RULES ARE RULES :
The Rec.Radio.Shortwave "Arbitrary" DX Numbers Scale is :

One DXer at 100 Miles is Worth One Market Share ~ 1.0%

One DXer at 200 Miles is Worth Four Market Shares ~ 2.0%

One DXer at 300 Miles is Worth Nine Market Shares ~ 3.0%

One DXer at 400 Miles is Worth Sixteen Market Shares ~ 4.0%

One DXer at 500 Miles is Worth 25 Market Shares ~ 5.0%

One DXers at 1000 Miles is Worth 100 Market Shares ~ 10.0%

those are the numbers - those are the facts - eod ~ RHF

-

SFTV -aka- "Hybrid Digital" Man,

You appear to to suffer from Digital Thinking in an Analog Reality
{World}.

- Fixed to be more consistent (changing only variable at a time).

Be Advised - You Are Not Authorized To Change "My Numbers"

Neo-Quantum Ideas {Concepts} Require Multi-Dimensional Changes
{Variables}

- It still makes no logical sense though.

Clearly My Logic and My Sense are not your logic and your sense :
Hence it is all 'simply' Newsgroup NONSENSE ! -jftfoi-

One DXer is still the same value, regardless of how far away he is.

Ah Haw - Clearly You Do Not Understand Concept of DX
and the Craft of DXing : Since "DX" Means 'Distance' ! -nism-

(Which is not that much, since he's not inside the local market.)

To The DXer 'being' Outside The Local Market "Is" Everything !
- - - If They Were Inside The 10mv/m Contour :
They Would Not Be a DXer.

i have gone the distance and heard the other side of . . .
beyond the beyond ~ RHF