Old October 5th 07, 06:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default HD radio won't just go away.

In article . com,
wrote:

On Oct 2, 8:32 pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article .com,

wrote:
Telamon wrote:
wrote:

Nope. I'm an electrical engineer who
designs computer boards and circuits.

I'd expect an electrical engineer to be more
knowledgeable than your posts indicate.

I'd expect someone of your advanced age would have learned MANNERS by
now. I bet your secretary secretly says behind your back, "I hate
him; he's so arrogant and rude." Probably looks forward to the day
you retire, so she doesn't have to deal with you anymore, and I
suspect a lot of your coworkers feel the exact same way.

Actually I inspire loyalty because I don't dish out the BS like you do
and treat people as equals no matter their position in the company.

Then how come you keep talking down to me? "I'd expect an electrical
engineer to be more knowledgeable than your posts indicate." NICE
INSULT. Your actions here speak poorly.... I wouldn't want you for
my boss.

The feeling is mutual. I would not want you for an employee.

Nobody likes a pretender.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California