Old October 5th 07, 11:07 PM posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Bret Ludwig Bret Ludwig is offline

Default RDH 4: Get Your Copy Now.

On Oct 5, 5:00 pm, Steven wrote:
On Oct 5, 3:32 pm, Bret Ludwig wrote:

I have just sent Thomson a certified letter requesting clarification
of the status of this title. It's extremely doubtful, but possible,
they may issue C&D to the servers offering it. If you want it,
on .pdf, DOWNLOAD IT NOW.

If they do, they won't bother anyone who has it if they don't
publicly distribute it. Copyright is challengeable if it exists at
all because it's been out for years and they did nothing.

What in the world are you babbling about?

OH! RADIO DATA HANDBOOK///

Do you figure Thomsen owns it because they bought some portion of RCA
Corporation?

If so WHO owns that part of Thomsen now?

Aren't copyrights for written materials from the early days 75 years
or something?

Are you going to make me search fro stuff I'm not gonna find a lot
about?

Sorry, Radiotron Designer's Handbook, Fourth Edition.

In reality it's almost certainly public domain-almost certainly as in
almost certainly they really went to the moon or almost certainly
Marilyn Monroe met with some foul play. But a nut named Andrew McCoy,
alias Andre Jute, has wrecked our group with ****ing about how it
really is not public domain, so I have had to "settle the matter".

If you don't have the .pdf, you might want to download it now.