Old October 6th 07, 08:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default FM HD in its current form will likely survive it's unlikelyAMHDwillfail.

John Barnard wrote:

dxAce wrote:

John Barnard wrote:

dxAce wrote:
John Barnard wrote:

dxAce wrote:
John Barnard wrote:

dxAce wrote:
m II wrote:

dxAcehole, Creator of all Universes and Supreme Commander United
Militias (S.C.U.M.) wrote:

2008! Damn, time sure has flown by since you adopted the 'Eduardo' shtick back in
2000.
That reminds me..it's been DECADES since your foster family, in
reference to YOU, claimed:

=======================================
“Some people are like slinkies......
Not really good for anything, but they will still bring a smile to your
face when you push them down the stairs.
=======================================

Remember how long you were in a body cast? Three months, if I recall.
Remember how long you've been a dumbass Canuck? Since you were born, if I recall.

Alcohol impairs memory and recall. Hence, your recall is not to be trusted.
You're a dumbass Canuck. Therefore, like a faux Hispanic, you are not to be trusted.

You seem to have a hard time keeping track of just how little Miami you
are let alone anyone of Hispanic extraction. Lay off the booze and
maybe, just maybe, you'll be able to keep track of your lineage.
I keep track of things just fine. After all, I'm not a dumbass Canuck!

Your postings disagree with you.

Really? I don't think my postings indicate that I'm a dumbass Canuck at all.

That would be a distinct improvement for you.

Doubtful.