Old October 6th 07, 12:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.shortwave
William Allen William Allen is offline

Default Pre-Ebay Auction Offering

Hi guys!

Part of my boatanchor collection, too many radios now and too little space.
All collector quality and working! Serious collector Dx-er and shortwave
enthusiast, now I've decided to slim down to just my Hammarlunds, would love
to get my hands on a collector-quality HQ-180!!!

So here goes what I've got before I put them up on Ebay!

National NC-183D with matching speaker.
National NC-173
National NC-88
Hallicrafters S-53A

All are working, some have SAMS and all have been checked out / tweaked by a
life long Ham & electrical engineer...

email me for questions, pics, interest, and thanks for taking you time to
look. If you love the warm glow of vacuum tubes, the whistle of tuning in
shortwave at night you might give one of these guys a good home!

P.S. Location, Grand Canyon State