Old October 6th 07, 11:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap
RHF RHF is offline

Default Pre-Ebay Auction Offering

- On Oct 6, 4:04 am, "William Allen" wrote:-
Hi guys!
-
- Part of my boatanchor collection, too many radios now and too little
space.
- All collector quality and working! Serious collector Dx-er and
shortwave
- enthusiast, now I've decided to slim down to just my Hammarlunds,
would love
- to get my hands on a collector-quality HQ-180!!!
-
- So here goes what I've got before I put them up on Ebay!
-
- National NC-183D with matching speaker.
- National NC-173
- National NC-88
- Hallicrafters S-53A
-
- All are working, some have SAMS and all have been checked out /
tweaked by a
- life long Ham & electrical engineer...
-
- email me for questions, pics, interest, and thanks for taking you
time to
- look. If you love the warm glow of vacuum tubes, the whistle of
tuning in
- shortwave at night you might give one of these guys a good home!
-
- P.S. Location, Grand Canyon State

Added : "rec.radio.swap"