Old October 7th 07, 05:04 AM posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Bret Ludwig Bret Ludwig is offline

Default More lies and **** from Andrew.

Everyone knows the writers of the King James Bible are dead for
several centuries now. You, Bret Ludwig, and the thieves Gregg, Tim
Williams and Choky Prodanovic have yet to prove the authors of the
RDH4 are dead, and have been dead for 70 years. You can't, because
only forty years has passed since the last revised and expanded
edition of the RDH4. Tough luck, sonny.

Believe me, Newnes knows a great deal more than either of us about
copyright and copyright enforcement

They certainly know more than you do, Ludwig, because you know
nothing, as is illustrated by your mantra:

and they would have long ago put
the kibosh on these sites if it were improper.

"We have stolen the book so often, it is now ours."

It isn't anyone's. If it were they would have stopped it. It's quite
that simple.

"RDH 4 may be distributed free of charge, as has been proven beyond
reasonable doubt. "

So go and eat ****, you puke-eating cur, you sniffer of bicycle seats
and tampon applicators found outdoors.