Old October 7th 07, 06:44 AM posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Andre Jute Andre Jute is offline

Default The thief Bret Ludwig says: "We stole it so often, now it is ours.:

On Oct 6, 10:21 pm, Bret Ludwig wrote:
On Oct 7, 12:03 am, Andre Jute wrote:
On Oct 6, 9:04 pm, Bret Ludwig
It isn't anyone's.

cReed Educational and Professional Publishing Ltd 1997

If it were they would have stopped it. It's quite
that simple.

"We have stolen the book so often, it is now ours."

You flatter yourself, Ludwig, and you flatter the thieves Gregg, Tim
Williams and Choky Prodanovic. Until someone tells them, it is
doubtful a publisher will discover some mickey mouse person on his
mickey mouse netsite offers the publisher's copyright property for
download.

They have been notified. If you don't believe me, notify them
yourself.

Me? I'm not a grass. I leave it to criminals like you, Ludwig, to dob
in the other criminals, like Gregg, Tim Williams and Choky Prodanovic.

But I don't believe you. I still want to see the e-mail you sent,
complete if you don't mind, so that I can determine whether you did
the job at all, and if your did do it, and if you did do it, did yo do
it right.

"RDH 4 may be distributed free of charge, as has been proven beyond
reasonable doubt. "

Bull****. It is in copyright, and the copyright owner is identifiable
and has been identified:
cReed Educational and Professional Publishing Ltd 1997

Let them issue a ceast and desist then. They won't.

Oh dear. You really are a slow learner. These are the facts:

1. The copyright holder is the copyright holder by presumption. They
don't have to prove anything. You, the thief Bret Ludwig, have to
prove that the book is in the public domain. That is the law.

2. They don't have to tell you anything, not even a cease and desist
order. That is the law. You're a nobody; you have no standing; you're
just another thief.

3. You can't conclude anything from the absence of a cease and desist
order. You will still be a thief, and so will Gregg, Tim Williams and
Choky.

They can't.

4. The law is that the wannabes like you must prove they are not
thieves. The copyright holder has to do nothing, absolutely nothing,
SFFA. That too is the law.

You've made a fool of yourself, Ludwig, for no gain at all.

You've made a fool of yourself because you are out of your depth,
Ludwig. I have explained several times how this works but you have
either failed to understand or you are such a jerkup that you think
your wishful thinking substitutes for the law of the land. (That last
is a good definition of a sociopath.)

Unsigned out of contempt for a tattletale and a fool