Old October 7th 07, 07:05 AM posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Bret Ludwig Bret Ludwig is offline

Default The thief Bret Ludwig says: "We stole it so often, now it is ours.:

They have been notified. If you don't believe me, notify them
yourself.

Me? I'm not a grass. I leave it to criminals like you, Ludwig, to dob
in the other criminals, like Gregg, Tim Williams and Choky Prodanovic.

But I don't believe you. I still want to see the e-mail you sent,
complete if you don't mind, so that I can determine whether you did
the job at all, and if your did do it, and if you did do it, did yo do
it right.

You're a moral idiot.

There is no fault in notifying the authorities of a crime provided
you yourself were not in on the crime. It's when a co-conspirator rats
out his fellows that one can be called a snitch. Would you ignore the
robbing of an old lady on the street so as not to be a "grass"?

And no, I will not post the email. If you are so big on doing the job
why not wrote from all the sockpuppet accounts you post here on when
you are having a bad period?