Old October 7th 07, 07:19 AM posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Andre Jute Andre Jute is offline

Default The thief Bret Ludwig says: "We stole it so often, now it is ours.:

On Oct 6, 11:05 pm, Bret Ludwig wrote:
They have been notified. If you don't believe me, notify them
yourself.

Me? I'm not a grass. I leave it to criminals like you, Ludwig, to dob
in the other criminals, like Gregg, Tim Williams and Choky Prodanovic.

But I don't believe you. I still want to see the e-mail you sent,
complete if you don't mind, so that I can determine whether you did
the job at all, and if your did do it, and if you did do it, did yo do
it right.

You're a moral idiot.

Anything is possible, of course. But it is a proven fact that you,
Bret Ludwig is an immoral thief. The only thing shorter than your
decency is your dick.

There is no fault in notifying the authorities of a crime provided
you yourself were not in on the crime. It's when a co-conspirator rats
out his fellows that one can be called a snitch. Would you ignore the
robbing of an old lady on the street so as not to be a "grass"?

Of course not, nor the theft of the RDH4 copyright by Gregg, Tim
Williams and Choky Prodanovic, with Bret Ludwig as their tout. Nor,
for that matter, the theft from me by the scumball Bret Ludwig.

And no, I will not post the email. If you are so big on doing the job

It is not that I want to do the job, it is that I want to check you
didn't deliberately send the e-mail to the wrong address. We know you
are dishonest, a thief in fact, so why should we take your word for
anything.

why not wrote from all the sockpuppet accounts you post here on when
you are having a bad period?

Unsigned out of contempt for a snitch and scum