Old October 7th 07, 03:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Burr Burr is offline

Default Need help "Manuals"......YB 400 Justis

"Justis" wrote in message
news
The operating manuals for these as well as various other models can be
found
at:
http://www.radiolabs.com/downloads/G...r-manuals.html
The following is for the YB 400 ONLY.
I can supply the complete scan of the Schematic, "good copy". Also have
the
mute mod, audio mod and a few other possible mods. They've been collected
from sources other than my own, so use them at your own risk.
The sound mod works quite well.

Justis,
I can use the YB400 only manuals. Where can I down load them.

I have the Drake SW8 and Grundig 800 and the little 200 windup.

TIA,

Burr