Old October 7th 07, 08:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.space,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,sci.physics,sci.energy,sci.physics.electromag
Cecil Moore[_2_] Cecil Moore[_2_] is offline

Default Receiving 2 GHz AM signals in space. What do they sound like?

oriel36 wrote:
I would love to fill you in with the details but you appear
content believing the guys in the mid 19th century were confused. They
were not,they were desperate.

Most of my information comes from, "The History of
Modern Science". In any case, "empty" space within
the universe does have some sort of quantum structure
and EM waves indeed do require that quantum medium.
That's why light cannot escape the universe.
--
73, Cecil http://www.w5dxp.com