Old October 7th 07, 11:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Radio: HD Radio gets Bilk-o'ed

On Oct 7, 1:37 pm, wrote:
On Oct 7, 4:32?pm, RHF wrote:

On Oct 7, 1:26 pm, wrote:

Radio: HD Radio gets Bilk-o'ed

"Did you hear about Ibiquity's and Sgt. Bilk-o's latest setback? I've
lost count. What's this? The twelfth in a series? I know I'm
repeating myself - but there was this NAB Convention last week where
nothing was accomplished. Radio listening continues to decline; HD
radio still isn't selling - and now the threat of radio paying
royalties to labels is becoming very real. We'll save the latter for
another time."

http://gormanmediablog.blogspot.com/...dio-gets-bilk-...

Ha! Ha! Eduardo!

A REMINDER TO ALL -WRT- "HD" RADIO
.
There Is a "HD Radio" NewsGroup
HD RADIO =http://groups.google.com/group/hd-radio/
viability in the market place, HD Radios & Receivers and
Technology, Programming, Reception, and in general
anything concerning HD Radio that shouldn't be clogging
up other NewsGroups, like Rec.Radio.Shortwave.
.
For anyone who is looking for an "HD" Radio Group that
is Moderated -or- Simply NOT Rec.Radio.Shortwave
.
Here is a List of Yahoo Groups that have something
to do with "HD" Radio News and Information.
* HDRadio
* HD-Radio
* HD-Radio-Engineering
* Accurian HD Radio {RadioShack}
* High Defination Radio
.
Plus here is a List of Yahoo Groups that have something
to do with "IBOC" {HD Radio} News and Information.http://groups.yahoo.com/search?query=IBOC
* HD-Radio-Engineering
* Sangean HDT1 "HD" Radio Tuner
* NO2IBOC = Just Say "NO" To IBOC !
* DRM IBOC HDRadio = DRM and HD Radio Forum
* AMStereoOnly = AM Stereo Only ! - Where Digital Is Dead !
.
FWIW - Here is another HD Radio Forum {NewsGroup}
AVS Forum Digital Video & Audio Devices HD Radio
HD RADIO =http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/forumdisplay.php?f=154
Some Good Info Here and It is Free for the Reading )
.
And Once Again The Aforementioned "HDRadio" NewsGroup
HDRADIO=http://groups.google.com/group/hd-radio/
.
hy dee ray dee oh ~ RHF
.