Old October 8th 07, 01:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David David is offline

Default Radio: HD Radio gets Bilk-o'ed

On Sun, 07 Oct 2007 13:26:04 -0700, wrote:

Radio: HD Radio gets Bilk-o'ed

"Did you hear about Ibiquity's and Sgt. Bilk-o's latest setback? I've
lost count. What's this? The twelfth in a series? I know I'm
repeating myself - but there was this NAB Convention last week where
nothing was accomplished. Radio listening continues to decline; HD
radio still isn't selling - and now the threat of radio paying
royalties to labels is becoming very real. We'll save the latter for
another time."

http://gormanmediablog.blogspot.com/...-bilk-oed.html

Ha! Ha! Eduardo!

If creativity is the criterion Dwardo is toast.