Old October 8th 07, 06:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Rick (W-A-one-R-K-T) Rick (W-A-one-R-K-T) is offline

Default Looking for BEST place to buy caps / parts for boatanchors

On Mon, 08 Oct 2007 09:29:56 -0700, observer wrote:

You really can't go wrong with either mouser.com or digikey.com
Otherwise, you'd really have to define your definition of BEST.

Good afternoon, observer.

Well, of course "best" is subjective, but I'd like to hear people's own
personal favorites based on their own definition of "best".

I consider "best" in terms of good inventory, reasonable prices, and
reasonable shipping and handling fees. I especially don't like paying
more in shipping and 'handling" fees than I pay for the merchandise.

I have dealt with Digikey in the past and always found them a bit pricey
but with good inventory and good response. Haven't tried Mouser yet...
will give them a shot.

Thanks...