Old October 8th 07, 09:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
K3HVG[_2_] K3HVG[_2_] is offline

Default Looking for BEST place to buy caps / parts for boatanchors

Rick (W-A-one-R-K-T) wrote:
Good morning... Looking for the BEST place to mail-order replacement caps
and other components for restoring boat anchors.

Quite simply..... Mouser. I've tried the others, from time to time, and
always return to Mouser. They have what I need and I have not been
disappointed with items not being in stock. As an aside, the price of
can electrolytics from Antique are... well, let's just say overly
expensive for what you get. I simply put small tubulars underneath the
chassis and be done with it. de K3HVG