Old October 9th 07, 08:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,sci.physics,sci.energy,sci.physics.electromag
oriel36[_2_] oriel36[_2_] is offline

Default Receiving 2 GHz AM signals in space. What do they sound like?

On 8 Oct, 18:43, Cecil Moore wrote:
oriel36 wrote:
"This conception is in itself not very satisfactory. It is still less
satisfactory because it leads to the result that the light emitted by
the stars and also individual stars of the stellar system are
perpetually passing out into infinite space, never to return, and
without ever again coming into interaction with other objects of
nature. Such a finite material universe would be destined to become
gradually but systematically impoverished." Albert

However, we now know that it did indeed return as background
radiation. Therefore, space is probably finite and unbounded,
i.e. warped.

Albert also had a problem with "spooky action at a distance".

Again,I would fill you in with the details of how relativity protects
Newton

Relativity also protects the believers in the ether which
remains undetected because of relativity effects on the
ether itself.

but you appear content with to believe you can set out and
arrive back at the same place and indeed you can if you are an
astrologer and liv in a 'warped space' predictive zodiacal framework

Being able to see a star behind the sun is enough proof for
me that gravity indeed warps space.
--
73, Cecil http://www.w5dxp.com

You are very 'special' people at least those who traffic in relativity
and other such exotic junk. and I am a little surprised people have
not outgrown the excesses of the last century a lot sooner and a
little quicker when faced with the fiction but then again you are
unfamiliar with most of the srguments anyway.

SAGR." I know; such men do not deduce their conclusion from its
premises or establish it by reason, but they accommodate (I should
have said discommode and distort) the premises and reasons to a
conclusion which for them is already established and nailed down. No
good can come of dealing with such people, especially to the extent
that their company may be not only unpleasant but dangerous."
Dialogue Concerning the Two Chief World Systems, 1632 Galileo

For what it is worth,Newton created his own idiosyncratic astronomical
outlook and relativity is merely the symptoms of that late 17th
century disease,again,a very astrological one.Somehow people know that
the garbage of the last century is just that but for the present it
relies mostly on what Galileo correctly identifies as both unpleasent
and dangerous.

Good luck to you and your 'warped space' colleagues.