Old October 9th 07, 09:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] oeguet@gmx.de is offline

Default NEC-4 output file format questions?

Hello Arie,

before be confronted with unseen and unexpected data, I will support
on the first version only "NEC-2D" output files.

NEC2 Engine Booster is finished now. Everybody will be impressed about
the performance, that can be taken from multi-core / multi-processor
enhancements.
I have started the documentation for the web.

On the coming version, I will support near-field (NH, NE-cards) data
too. And when I can get a NEC-4 engine for evaluating and testing,
than it will also support NEC-4 engines.

Thanks everybody for the help.
Greetings,
Aziz

On 9 Okt., 16:35, 4nec2 wrote:
If I remember correctly, position of the X-, Y- and Z-coordinates and
magnitudes/phase for the near-field data in the output file differ one
to three charcter-positions.

Arie.