Old October 9th 07, 10:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,sci.physics,sci.energy,sci.physics.electromag
Cecil Moore[_2_] Cecil Moore[_2_] is offline

Default Receiving 2 GHz AM signals in space. What do they sound like?

oriel36 wrote:
You are very 'special' people at least those who traffic in relativity
and other such exotic junk.

Actually, I disagree in part with all the theories.
I think the universe is finite and unbounded and
even though expanding at the present time, will
eventually collapse on itself into a Big Crunch.
I believe the expansion is mostly an illusion that
goes undetected because of relativity and dark
energy-matter effects.

Good luck to you and your 'warped space' colleagues.

How do you explain a gravitational lens without
space being warped by a galaxy?
--
73, Cecil http://www.w5dxp.com