Old October 9th 07, 11:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap
RHF RHF is offline

Default Radio-Mart does it again!

On Oct 7, 8:36 am, "Frank" wrote:
Just thought I'd pass on a link to some equipment for sale on E-bay. I'm
sure you'll enjoy the stories. I especially like the one for the JRC-525
that was purchased by a "church to listen to their Sunday broadcasts". I
must admit, his equipment looks very clean, though.......

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZradio-mart

Radio-Mart - Does It Again !

Double (2) "Mint" Kenwood R-5000 Receiver
- - - Twice as 'Minty' as any other one out there.

Kenwood R-5000 Receiver *in Perfect MINT Condition*MINT
- - - eBay Auction Item # 250172838363
Yes he used "MINT" twice in the eBay Auction Header.

Not only is it Double (2) "Mint"
-but it is- *in Perfect Condition* )

BUT THERE IS AN OOPS !
"Addition::: When testing the receiver this afternoon,
a series of dots appeared, they went away after a
few minutes but I feel that I need to point that out."
- - - Oops it may be Double 'Minty' but will it work {DOA?}

radio-mart - how do he do it ~ RHF