Old October 10th 07, 01:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default shielding

On Oct 9, 1:42 pm, billy wrote:
Aluminium Siding -and- Aluminium Screened Windows

Speaking of aluminum screen, I previously tried a little experiment.
Just one layer of screen isn't enough, if I make a cylnder of screen,
5-6 layers thick, then place my cell phone inside the signal is lost
completly. 2-3 layers cause loss of a few bars. I'm not sure if it
is a result of blocking the signal or just scrambling it.

Why do you state "potentially dangerous levels of radio waves" ?