Old October 10th 07, 06:42 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default Power Line Noise

Yo Mamma wrote:

As well as does your ability to comprehend what continent I live on and am
speaking about...not to mention that I work in the industry. Lots of things
have been tried through the years that did not come to fruition. Some things
do. A case in point...some said Europeans would not be able to understand
the Internet. They were wrong. I will not be. Now we are stuck with
Europeans spewing links with no understanding of what they mean.

You must have worked an assembly line "in the industry." (Maybe just
stood outside the door and panhandled for bottles ...)

JS