Old October 10th 07, 05:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
JoanD'arcRoast JoanD'arcRoast is offline

Default A "new" technique for measuring differential mode to common conversion.

In article .com,
wrote:

On Oct 10, 2:17 am, "Al" wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com...

Regulars here may have followed my efforts to deal with noise
generated within
my own home.
Terry

Your posts on this subject and others similar to it have been excellent. I,
and I'm sure others, appreciate the time and work you put into these
subjects and for making this information available.

Thank you.

Al KA5JGV
San Antonio, TX

Thanks, there are days I feel like a lone voice in the woods.

very grateful to read your posts. Look forward to your future articles.
-j