Old October 10th 07, 07:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Burr Burr is offline

Default "Burr"

wrote in message

Yo Little Dude,

Yup, I got it made, the life of Riley. I can sleep as late as I
want or even stay in bed all day if I like. I spend 2 hours a day three days
a week in the gym, 2 hours a day three days a week cycling.

I have two vans, a 4x4 pickup (with noisy tires). Three nice
bicycles, two wonderful "purebred" dogs and a wonderful wife. We live in a
nice three-bedroom house with lots of fruit tree; we eat lots of fresh
vegetables, chickens and fish.

When I did work I was one of those bad capitalist, I owned my own business,
only worked half a day (12 hours) owned, drove and raced 5 Porsches, owned
two houses one a Frank Lloyd Wright style house. I took vacations to
anyplace in the world that I wanted to go at anytime. I also did three
years, six months, five days and 3 hours in the service and enjoyed every
bit of it.

I had six wonderful children, I was a single parent 20 years and we had a
great time. My children have "PhD's" to a GED, they have nice lives and I'm
proud of them.

Now, how about your wonderful life, now you doing, how's the family? What
kind of work are you into? Tell me about yourself, I'm interested!

Have a nice day and let me hear from you, I know the group is interested
also.

Burr

PS: Be sure to tell us about your service time!