Old October 10th 07, 06:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Gene Fuller Gene Fuller is offline

Default New antenna

art wrote:
On 9 Oct, 19:35, John Smith wrote:
art wrote:
www.newswise.com/articles/view/532935

Yeah, ole' Robert Vincent is a sore spot in the NG, I'd imagine. Made
A$$'es out of all the "experts" and continues to do so ... sometimes
there is real justice.

Regards,
JS

Yup, the experts were not experts after all just phony's.
Ofcourse we now have to wait for comments like " I knew that all the
time",
"I have been using that method for years", "that was invented by
Mantovani
a hundred yeard ago but he just didn't get around to printing it"
Art

The patent, US 7187335, is a real hoot. I especially like the part where
he describes doubling the bandwidth by adding a parasitic winding
intertwined with the base coil helix.

Do you suppose his antenna is in equilibrium? Could proper application
of Artsian-Gaussian theory improve it even more?

73,
Gene
W4SZ