Old October 10th 07, 08:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] oeguet@gmx.de is offline

Default NEC-4 output file format questions?

Jim,

near-field data and NH/NE cards will be anyway not yet supported
(optimized) at the moment. I looked into the data records and found,
that they would be acceptable to my smart parser and it would not
cause any problems.
But I found another items on NEC-4 output data, that could cause
unpredictable results. These differencies have to be implemented and
could support on the next version of NEC Engine Booster.

Thanks for your help,
Aziz