Old October 11th 07, 08:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
kangarooasia kangarooasia is offline

Default Shortwave or Digital Radio Mondiale?

On 10 11 , 10:38, "Ron Baker, Pluralitas!" wrote:
"kangarooasia" wrote in message

Sounds like you are mainly interested in the program
material and not the radio aspect. If that is the case
I would suggest connecting to the live feed on their
web sites.

True, I am interested in the program aspect.

However, the internet is no go. I don't want the net at home, for
several reasons, especially because I would spend my whole life on it!

Hence, the need for shortwave or DRM.