Old October 12th 07, 02:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,sci.physics,sci.energy,sci.physics.electromag
Cecil Moore[_2_] Cecil Moore[_2_] is offline

Default Receiving 2 GHz AM signals in space. What do they sound like?

Randy Poe wrote:
And can you explain why, if we are in an ice age, the arctic
ice is melting faster than the most pessimistic models had
predicted?

Short term variation of plus and minus 2.5 degrees
but the temperature envelope for the past 8000 years
shows a downtrend. We are not in an ice age yet
but the present ice age *cycle* began 8000 years
ago. It is possible that the greenhouse gases are
actually delaying the onset of that next ice age which
will eventually destroy America's breadbasket. Al Gore
will become one of the most ridiculed men in US history
(for the Nth time).
--
73, Cecil http://www.w5dxp.com