Old October 12th 07, 10:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap
RHF RHF is offline

Default Oops ! - It Happen on eBay Again - Oh No I Paid Too Much !

On Oct 4, 7:45 pm, RHF wrote:
Oops ! - It Happen on eBay Again - Oh No I Paid Too Much !

RL Drake R8B Ham and Shortwave Receiver NEW IN BOX

Note the Seller Claimed - From an estate, this item was
purchased brand new by the deceased, and never opened.

Bidders :12

Total Bids : 28

Date : Oct-04-07

Closing-Final Price : US $1,725.00

eBay Item # 170153827646

just for the fum of it ~ RHF
.

Golly What Could It Be ? { eBay Auction # 220159613446 }

"CURIOUS WINDER PATNET MACHINE, RADIO ANTENNA"