Old October 12th 07, 12:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
SFTV_troy SFTV_troy is offline

Default What Is "Xohm" ? - Another Screwy 'What To Be' Radio Idea !

Telamon
SFTV_troy
On Oct 9, 7:03 am, IBOCcrock
On Oct 8, 9:20 pm, RHF

"your's is a say life - happy to be me -and-
happy to be able to listen to radio free ~ RHF"

Are you gay?

If he is, are you going to round-up your KKK friends, and lynch him?
(You stupid old grandpas; you are so damn intolerant, it makes me want
to gag.)

That's not very nice Miss Manners.

Members of the KKK don't deserve to be treated as human beings. They
should be called the *exact same words* that they toss towards
Africans, Hispanics, homosexuals, or other minorities. KKK assholes
don't deserve to be treated as equals to the rest of us.