Old October 12th 07, 07:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,sci.physics,sci.energy,sci.physics.electromag
oriel36[_2_] oriel36[_2_] is offline

Default Receiving 2 GHz AM signals in space. What do they sound like?

On Oct 11, 7:35 pm, Cecil Moore wrote:
oriel36 wrote:
You have all the self-assurances of somebody who truly believes in
what would normally be harmless nonsense but unfortunately the same
people who believe in the junk are commenting on climate as 'experts'.

IMO, we are already into the next ice age, the global
warming temperature having peaked some 8000 years ago.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:I...emperature.png
--
73, Cecil http://www.w5dxp.com

Cecil

The world is full of opinions,it is now called the 'scientific
method'.

While it looks like there is a broad gap between the error created by
Flamsteed in 1677 and global climate concerns of the present era,the
truth is more concise,specifically this late 17th century hoax -

http://www.analemma.com/Pages/framesPage.html

Ah,who am I kidding,you are into warped space.time travel ect and who
knows what else.