Old October 12th 07, 10:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
[email protected] matrixknowledge@googlemail.com is offline

Default Best Multiband HF Vertical on a roof

All

Can anyone recommend a verical antenna that i can mount on the roof of
my 3 story house that works from 80m upwards and wont upset the
nighbours (too much). I have looked at various Butternuts etc but it
seems like they only work well when ground mounted. Also keen to get
one that is not to noisy as in a relativly built up area. I would not
operate with more than 100W

I have looked at reviews on EHAM but they all seem to be mixed.

Thanks

Andiroo