Old October 12th 07, 05:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Steve Steve is offline

Default Free 'Internet' Radio -and- Free 'HD' Radio. Choose Both ! {Co-Branding}

On Oct 12, 11:51 am, SFTV_troy wrote:
Steve wrote:
On Oct 11, 5:35 am, SFTV_troy wrote:
On Oct 9, 1:55 pm, Steve wrote:
On Oct 9, 1:28 pm, SFTV_troy wrote:

Uh.... if terrestrial radio dies, they will be bankrupt. Thus there
will not be website for that FM or AM station...leaving only
NON-commercial internet radio which is, frankly, crapola.

- - Wrong. There are plenty of commercial internet radio stations.

- Name a few. (snip)

Sure, I can read, but something's being read doesn't make it TRUE,
fool.

(sigh). I made a simple request: Name a few Internet stations (not FM
or AM stations), that are commercial.

Are you not capable of doing that? Do you want to retract your
statement, "There are plenty of [non-FM or AM] commercial internet
radio stations," as false?- Hide quoted text -

I guess WOXY would be one example.

From Wikipedia:

WOXY.com, "the future of rock and roll," is an Internet-only
alternative, independent, and freeform rock and roll radio station
based in Cincinnati, Ohio. Previously known as 97X (WOXY-FM, at 97.7
FM), the station was one of the first in the United States to
completely transition from terrestrial FM radio to broadcasting solely
as an Internet radio station.[1]

Next?