Old October 12th 07, 05:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Steve Steve is offline

Default Free 'Internet' Radio -and- Free 'HD' Radio. Choose Both ! {Co-Branding}

On Oct 12, 11:51 am, SFTV_troy wrote:
Steve wrote:
On Oct 11, 5:35 am, SFTV_troy wrote:
On Oct 9, 1:55 pm, Steve wrote:
On Oct 9, 1:28 pm, SFTV_troy wrote:

Uh.... if terrestrial radio dies, they will be bankrupt. Thus there
will not be website for that FM or AM station...leaving only
NON-commercial internet radio which is, frankly, crapola.

- - Wrong. There are plenty of commercial internet radio stations.

- Name a few. (snip)

Sure, I can read, but something's being read doesn't make it TRUE,
fool.

(sigh). I made a simple request: Name a few Internet stations (not FM
or AM stations), that are commercial.

Are you not capable of doing that? Do you want to retract your
statement, "There are plenty of [non-FM or AM] commercial internet
radio stations," as false?- Hide quoted text -

Oh, and by the way, if anyone wanted to they could setup their own
internet radio station in an afternoon and sell advertising. Talk
about low overhead!

From ubroadcast.com:

Can I make money with ubroadcast?
Yes! In addition to advertising your own product or service, and
linking listeners to your web site that sells products, you can sell
"commercial" space to Local, National or International sponsors of
your choice. You determine what to charge for these commercials and
how often they play on your station.

Have you ever even surfed the web, you idiot?