Old October 13th 07, 02:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Free 'Internet' Radio -and- Free 'HD' Radio. Choose Both ! {Co-Branding}

On Oct 12, 4:06 am, SFTV_troy wrote:
RHF wrote:
On Oct 11, 5:35 am, SFTV_troy wrote:
On Oct 9, 1:55 pm, Steve wrote:

On Oct 9, 1:28 pm, SFTV_troy wrote:

Uh.... if terrestrial radio dies, they will be bankrupt. Thus there
will no longer be a website for that station. That only leaves the
NON-commercial internet radio which is, frankly, crapola.

- - Wrong. There are plenty of commercial internet radio stations.

- Name a few.

KKSF-FM Radio - 103.7 MHz

Can't you ****ing read? Quote: "If terrestrial radio dies, they will
be bankrupt. Thus there will no longer be a website for that
station." Duh.

SFTV,

Yes - I Can Read -and- When you actually have something
'important' to say : I may comment on it. Until then I will
continue to Talk-a-Bout what I want to Talk-a-Bout. ~ RHF