Old October 14th 07, 05:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Richard Clark Richard Clark is offline

Default Equilibrium

On Sun, 14 Oct 2007 07:35:11 -0700, art wrote:

libra is the sign of Zodiac which is a pair of
scales

Hi Arthur,

OK, so now we see your work is taken from astrology, a variant of
faith based science (aka superstition), but at least one older than
Gauss.

Leave analysis of English to those who know the language - not the
natives. ;-)

AC power has a cycle as in frequency, thus its circuit is one
wavelength.

So, for my AC powered oven to work at 60Hz, it must be resonant, or be
at the end of a 5 million meter long extension cord. No wonder the
price of copper is where it is. Did Edison or Tesla ever study Gauss
- do you think?

Leave analysis of Science to those who know math - unless, of course,
you can show a proof of how a fluorescent tube demonstrates equal
Librium at twice the AC power cycle frequency of 60Hz.

[A gaussian theory that fails anywhere, fails everywhere.]

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC