Old October 14th 07, 08:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,ba.brioadcast
David Eduardo[_4_] David Eduardo[_4_] is offline

Default KFI transmitter problems

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Frackelton Gleason, still posing as 'Eduardo', wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
I noticed yesterday afternoon their transmitter went off and on again a
few times. Today as I write this they are breaking up every few minutes
it seems. Transmitter power seems to be going up and down when that
happens.

Could they be in the process of the temporary move to the Montecito
(Heights) location they need to make in preparation for the rebuild of
the
larger tower?

Why would that make the current transmitter cut on and off, Edweenie?

How do we know that they are not at the temporary site? They may be having
some issues there... I am not sure what they have installed as an aux,
either, The towers there are from the 30's, too.